Monday, May 10, 2021

Topic

                                

        Topic this week

This week our classs has three topics we can learn about. People smart, Number smart, and Art smart. We have six diffrent groups, two groups go together to different topics. This week my group (one and two) did Art smart. We had to take a photo that involves water.  After we took our photos we had to put some filters on them to make them look better. My photos are below.

Which one is your favourite?

Feel free to leave a comment to let me know :)







2 comments:

  1. Krystal the last photo is my favourite but they are all fantastic shots! Aren't we lucky to live in such a beautiful watery world?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Krystal! What beautiful photos! I think the second one is my favourite. I love the shade of green, and also the angle it's on.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.